HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM
A Hospital information system is a complete, incorporated information system designed to manage all the aspects of a hospital operation, such as medical, administrative, financial, legal and the corresponding service processing. Traditional approaches encompass paper-based information processing as well as resident work position and mobile data acquisition and presentation.
Our Hospital Software System enables 100% paperless work for any kind of Hospital. It includes Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Hospital Information System (HIS) and Health Information System.
- Exclusive for Family medicine and Primary Health Care
- Diseases and Medical procedures standards (ICD-10 / ICD-10-PCS)
- Prescription Entry
- Billing Everything
- Patient Genetic and Hereditary risks (NCBI / Genecards)
- Epidemiological and other statistical reports
- 100% paperless patient examination and history taking
- Complete Patient Administration
- Complete Doctor Administration
- Exclusive Lab Administration
- Easy Medicine / Drugs information
- Medical stock and supply chain management
- Complete Hospital Financial Administration
- Attach documents (X-rays ... ) to the Patient chart.
- Meeting industry standards in mind